When we're proactive rather than reactive, we feel more in control (because we are!) and things tend to go better.
But the struggle is often in figuring out where to start. What to do first? Second, third, and ninetieth? Plus, how to execute on all that can feel so overwhelming that we can wind up so frustrated, we give up.
The good news is, it doesn't have to be that way! Join the LIVE Master Class training Saturday, January 25th, 9-11 am Pacific so that you can:
- Take charge
- Get past overwhelm
- Leave with a Right Now Plan, a Breathing Room Plan, and a Down the Road Plan
We'll skip the overwhelm by breaking it all down into small, bite size chunks with achievable goals. We're not going to worry about imperfection because we’re going to take perfectly imperfect *action*. We know that plans change as circumstances change. That’s okay. Once we actually have the 'bones' of a plan in place, it's easier to tweak and flex instead of trying to start from scratch during a crisis.
During the LIVE Master Class training, we'll determine:
- Where your person is in the disease process
- What needs to be accomplished at this stage
- What plan you already have in place (even if you think you don't have one, you do!)
Then we'll break it all down to three parts, reverse engineering to determine the amount of details necessary for each part of your specific plan:
- The Right Now plan
- The Breathing Room plan
- The Down the Road plan
By attending the LIVE Master Class training, you'll be able to:
- Have your questions answered
- Leave class with all three parts of your plan fleshed out
- Feel loads better because you're clear on what needs done and when, and how to accomplish it
- Have lifetime access to the recording, even if you can't attend live
**Important! Please read** After you've enrolled, you'll be redirected to a page that gives you directions to log in for the class. You will also receive an email within 24 hours with the same information. Still need help/have questions? Please contact Support.