When we're proactive rather than reactive, we feel more in control (because we are!) and things tend to go better.
But the struggle is often in figuring out where to start. What to do first? Second, third, and ninetieth? Plus, how to execute on all that can feel so overwhelming that we can wind up so frustrated, we give up.
The good news is, it doesn't have to be that way! Check out The Dementia Sherpa's Master Class Training (...in Small, Bite-Size Chunks) on Creating Your Care Partnering Plan so that you can:
- Take charge
- Get past overwhelm
- Leave with a Right Now Plan, a Breathing Room Plan, and a Down the Road Plan
We skip the overwhelm by breaking it all down into small, bite size chunks with achievable goals. We're not going to worry about imperfection because we’re going to take perfectly imperfect *action*. We know that plans change as circumstances change. That’s okay. Once we actually have the 'bones' of a plan in place, it's easier to tweak and flex instead of trying to start from scratch during a crisis.
During the training, I show you how to determine:
- Where your person is in the disease process
- What needs to be accomplished at this stage
- What plan you already have in place (because even if you think you don't have one, you do!)
Then I break it all down to three parts, reverse engineering to determine the amount of details necessary for each part of your specific plan:
- The Right Now plan
- The Breathing Room plan
- The Down the Road plan
By enrolling in the training, you'll be able to:
- Have your questions answered.
- Get all three parts of your plan fleshed out.
- Feel loads better because you're clear on what needs done and when, and how to accomplish it.
- Have immediate and lifetime access to the training, including any future updates.
- Ditch the overwhelm. This previously recorded live 2 hour training has been broken down to bite-size chunks so you can start taking action right away.
**Important! Please read** After you've enrolled, you'll be redirected to a page that gives you directions for immediate access to the class. You will also receive an email within 24 hours with the same information. Still need help/have questions? Please contact Support.