When we're proactive rather than reactive, we feel more in control (because we are!) and things tend to go better.
But we often avoid thinking about things we consider unpleasant, like the end of the life. The truth is, the end of life becomes more unpleasant when we don't think about how we want it to look for our person.
Kicking the can down the road virtually guarantees we'll be forced into making difficult decision in the midst of a crisis situation.
The good news is, it doesn't have to be that way! Join the LIVE Master Class training Saturday, February 22nd, 9-11 am Pacific so that you can:
- Take charge
- Feel confident you're making informed decisions
- Exhale deeply, knowing you don't have to keep thinking about this!
We'll take a look at common scenarios for people in the later stages of neurodegenerative disorders, the typical choices given in those situations, and the types of decisions care partners are asked to make.
Then we'll discuss the likely implications of care partners' decisions. You don't have to make a bunch of decisions during class, or even that day.
But once you've thought through scenarios, it becomes easier to at least have a better idea of what needs to be in your person's advance care plan. You can tweak and flex as necessary, instead of trying to start from scratch during a crisis.
During the LIVE Master Class training, we'll
- Look at real-life case studies
- Examine why outcomes were good or bad
- Determine what's important for your person's advance care plan
- Suggest scenarios for you to make sure are in your person's advance care plan
- Show you how to make sure it's an enforceable legal document
- Answer your questions
By attending the LIVE Master Class training, you'll be able to:
- Leave class with peace of mind and the outline of your person's advance care plan
- Feel loads better because you're clear on what needs done, and how to accomplish it
- Have your questions answered
- Have lifetime access to the recording, even if you can't attend live
**Important! Please read** After you've enrolled, you'll be redirected to a page that gives you directions to log in for the class. You will also receive an email within 24 hours with the same information. Still need help/have questions? Please contact Support.