In This Episode
Christy offers a cheap, low-tech way to make sure your person knows you’re thinking of them with this bonus tip.
- Create customized cards at Send Out Cards and they’ll pop it in the mail for you
- Order prints to send to your person at Snapfish
- Send an encouraging note card to folks in long-term care (your person, a random person, people who work there)
- John Van Beek’s Music We Remember provides entertainment at a distance
- Arrested Development will make you laugh and drill “No touching!” into your head
- Complimentary Strategy Call for Dementia Care Partners
- March Master Class Training: Reducing Your Chances of Developing Dementia
- The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC): Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- 101 Things to Do with a Person Living with Dementia
- The Dementia Sherpa’s YouTube Playlist, 1954-1969
- Replay: Master Class Training: Advance Care Planning
- Replay: Master Class Training: Creating Your Care Partnering Plan for 2020
- The Alzheimer’s Association
- The Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration
- Lewy Body Dementia Association
More For Care Partners
Dementia can last 20+ years.
That's a long time to struggle with trial and error!
If you're ready to step out of overwhelm (and anxiety about the future), click the button below now to schedule your complimentary Dementia Caregiver Strategy call with Christy. (Mobile users, click HERE.)
It's time for you and your person to step into the life you deserve.
Mike Good founded The Alzheimer’s Podcast in May 2017. Christy appears as a guest in episodes 15, 19, 21, and 23-26. She became the featured expert on the show starting with episode 28 and appears in every episode after, except 56. When Mike decided to follow his bliss, Christy took over the show in January 2019.
If you have questions or comments for Phil (or me), please let us know! We love hearing from you 🙂