In This Episode
Christy and Joan Corella of the Providence ElderPlace PACE Program talk about a care model that combines medical care, long-term care, and social services all in one program, and how this program can be a fantastic resource for caregivers and those living with dementia.
Mentioned in This Episode
- Complimentary Strategy Call for Dementia Care Partners
- Portland Metro PACE Program: Providence ElderPlace PACE Program
- Other locations in the US: National PACE Association
- Replay: Master Class Training: Advance Care Planning (So You Won’t Be Forced to Make Difficult Decisions During a Crisis)
- Replay: Master Class Training: Creating Your Care Partnering Plan for 2020
More for Care Partners
- Talking to Professionals Guide with Doctor Appointment Template
Dementia can last 20+ years.
That's a long time to struggle with trial and error!
If you're ready to step out of overwhelm (and anxiety about the future), click the button below now to schedule your complimentary Dementia Caregiver Strategy call with Christy. (Mobile users, click HERE.)
It's time for you and your person to step into the life you deserve.
Mike Good founded The Alzheimer’s Podcast in May 2017. Christy appears as a guest in episodes 15, 19, 21, and 23-26. She became the featured expert on the show starting with episode 28 and appears in every episode after, except 56. When Mike decided to follow his bliss, Christy took over the show in January 2019.
If you have questions or comments for Phil (or me), please let us know! We love hearing from you 🙂