In This Episode
If you’ve been following the story of coronavirus spread over the past several weeks, you may be freaked out right about now. News came out over the weekend that a long-term care community in the Pacific Northwest has been impacted, with both residents and staff affected. As I’m recording this the morning of March 3, 2020, 4 residents in that nursing home have died.
So even if you’re a cool kitten not prone to panic, you may have questions about how the spread of coronavirus could affect your person.
Mentioned in This Episode
- The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC): Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- The Washington Post online: How to prepare for coronavirus in the U.S. (Spoiler: Not sick? No need to wear a mask.)
- The Daily podcast by The New York Times: The Coronavirus Goes Global
- Complimentary Strategy Call for Dementia Care Partners
- Master Class Training: Make Your Own Luck: 8 Ways to Start Reducing Your Chances of Developing Dementia Right Now
- Replay: Master Class Training: Advance Care Planning
- Replay: Master Class Training: Creating Your Care Partnering Plan for 2020
More For Care Partners
Dementia can last 20+ years.
That's a long time to struggle with trial and error!
If you're ready to step out of overwhelm (and anxiety about the future), click the button below now to schedule your complimentary Dementia Caregiver Strategy call with Christy. (Mobile users, click HERE.)
It's time for you and your person to step into the life you deserve.
Mike Good founded The Alzheimer’s Podcast in May 2017. Christy appears as a guest in episodes 15, 19, 21, and 23-26. She became the featured expert on the show starting with episode 28 and appears in every episode after, except 56. When Mike decided to follow his bliss, Christy took over the show in January 2019.
If you have questions or comments for Phil (or me), please let us know! We love hearing from you 🙂