In This Episode
This episode was recorded November 9, 2020. Phil and Christy discuss President-Elect Biden and Vice President-Elect Harris’s victory and the ongoing impact of COVID-19 within our community. But mostly, Phil wrestles with two parts of himself about what happened last week at the FDA Advisory Committee: should the guy who believes in science prevail, or the guy living with the diagnosis?
- COVID-19 Nursing Home Cases Up 400% in Surge States
- Aducanumab Setback? FDA Advisory Committee Meeting Presents Unexpected Snag
- Phil’s Journal: Reflections on Alzheimer’s Drug Aducanumab’s Latest Snag
- 5 takeaways from the FDA’s high-stakes meeting for Biogen’s Alzheimer’s drug
- FDA Advisory Committee Rejects Biogen’s Alzheimer’s Treatment
- The Most Promising Alzheimer’s Drug in Years Took a Thrashing From an FDA Advisory Committee
- Replay: Master Class Training: Make Your Own Luck: 8 Ways to Start Reducing Your Chances of Developing Dementia Right Now
More For Care Partners
Mike Good founded The Alzheimer’s Podcast in May 2017. Christy appears as a guest in episodes 15, 19, 21, and 23-26. She became the featured expert on the show starting with episode 28 and appears in every episode after, except 56. When Mike decided to follow his bliss, Christy took over the show in January 2019.
If you have questions or comments for Phil (or me), please let us know! We love hearing from you 🙂