When we're proactive rather than reactive, we feel more in control (because we are!) and things tend to go better.
But the struggle is often in figuring out where to start. What to do first? Second, third, and ninetieth? Plus, how to execute on all that can feel so overwhelming that we can wind up so frustrated, we give up.
The good news is, it doesn't have to be that way! Join the LIVE Master Class training Saturday, January 25th, 9-11 am Pacific so that you can:
- Take charge
- Get past overwhelm
- Leave with a Right Now Plan, a Breathing Room Plan, and a Down the Road Plan
We'll skip the overwhelm by breaking it all down into small, bite size chunks with achievable goals. We're not going to worry about imperfection because we’re going to take perfectly imperfect *action*. We know that plans change as circumstances change. That’s okay. Once we actually have the 'bones' of a plan in place, it's easier to tweak and flex instead of trying to start from scratch during a crisis.
During the LIVE Master Class training, we'll determine:
- Where your person is in the disease process
- What needs to be accomplished at this stage
- What plan you already have in place (even if you think you don't have one, you do!)
Then we'll break it all down to three parts, reverse engineering to determine the amount of details necessary for each part of your specific plan:
- The Right Now plan
- The Breathing Room plan
- The Down the Road plan
By attending the LIVE Master Class training, you'll be able to:
- Have your questions answered
- Leave class with all three parts of your plan fleshed out
- Feel loads better because you're clear on what needs done and when, and how to accomplish it
- Have lifetime access to the recording, even if you can't attend live
**Important! Please read** After you've enrolled, you'll be redirected to a page that gives you directions to log in for the class. You will also receive an email within 24 hours with the same information. Still need help/have questions? Please contact Support.
2020 Monthly + Daily Planner for Dementia Care Partners
with Pro Tips from The Dementia Sherpa
Run 2020 like a boss
with the planner designed with you in mind
Dementia care partners have one of the toughest jobs around: caring for and keeping track of the scheduling details of their person and themselves.
These sections make it easier for you stay on top of it all--and feel supported along the way:
- Important People: My Person + Me
- Important People + Services: Our Team
- Monthly Project Master List
- Weekly Encouraging Quote
- Weekly Project + Action Steps
- Weekly Treat
- Monthly Recap: Rock Star Moves
- Monthly Recap: Not Quite Crushing It (Yet!)
- The Dementia Sherpa's Pro Tips
- A-HA! Notes
We know some days will be fun and filled with joy. Others will be challenging and have you screaming for Calgon to take you away.
Make 2020 the year you take charge with confidence and maximize the good days.
8.5" x 11" soft cover * 160 pages
US customers: FREE shipping * No tax * 14.95 USD
The Dementia Sherpa's Guide to Moving into Memory Care
Make the Move into Memory Care with the Right Strategies, System, & Support
Program includes 5 Modules ($1,235.00 Value) + 3 Bonuses ($391.00 Value), and lifetime access:
- Module 1: Making the Right Decision ($247.00 Value)
- Module 2: Making the Most of Memory Care ($247.00 Value)
- Module 3: Smoothing the Move into Memory Care ($247.00 Value)
- Module 4: Life After the Move to Memory Care ($247.00 Value)
- Module 5: Living Inside Memory Care ($247.00 Value)
- BONUS #1: Making the Move Master Timeline ($97.00 Value)
- BONUS #2: How to Have an Awesome Visit Cheat Sheet ($47.00 Value)
- BONUS # 3: Pro Tips from a Placement Consultant ($247.00 Value)
Memory Care at Home
The comprehensive online course that teaches you the same techniques and skills the pros are trained to use so you can start getting great results right away (even if you're brand new to dementia world or haven't had success before).
Manage behaviors without adding meds, maximize quality of life, strengthen your bond, & create an action plan for now & later so that you can step into the life you & your loved one deserve!
Program includes over 8 hours of training + 4 bonuses ($2,200 Value), and lifetime access:
- Module 1: The Whole Brain Under Attack - Understanding What’s Happening for Your Loved One
- Module 2: Using Your Super Power - Communicating in a Way That Makes Sense to Your Loved One
- Module 3: Bringing the “Good Stuff” - Ending Dementia-Related Behaviors without Adding Drugs
- Module 4: Creating Your Dementia Sherpa Roadmap - Your Plan for Right Now, Down the Road, and All Points In-Between
- Module 5: Caregiving Like a Pro - Setting Yourself up to Go the Distance
- Module 6: Making Every Day the Best Day - Creating Moments of Joy
- BONUS #1: 4 Seasonal Moments of Joy Calendars ($250.00 value)
- BONUS #2: Home Soothing Room Guide + Shopping List ($250.00 value)
- BONUS #3: The Language of “Behaviors” Guide ($250.00 value)
- BONUS #4: Driving + Dementia Guide: How to Settle the Issue with Compassion ($250.00 value)
Dementia Caregiver Strategy Call
Essential Sherpa Services for Private Clients