When we're proactive rather than reactive, we feel more in control (because we are!) and things tend to go better.
But we often avoid thinking about things we consider unpleasant, like the end of the life. The truth is, the end of life becomes more unpleasant when we don't think about how we want it to look for our person.
Kicking the can down the road virtually guarantees we'll be forced into making difficult decision in the midst of a crisis situation.
The good news is, it doesn't have to be that way! Join the master class training replay so that you can:
- Take charge
- Feel confident you're making informed decisions
- Exhale deeply, knowing you don't have to keep thinking about this!
We'll take a look at common scenarios for people in the later stages of neurodegenerative disorders, the typical choices given in those situations, and the types of decisions care partners are asked to make.
Then we'll discuss the likely implications of care partners' decisions. You don't have to make a bunch of decisions during class, or even that day.
But once you've thought through scenarios, it becomes easier to at least have a better idea of what needs to be in your person's advance care plan. You can tweak and flex as necessary, instead of trying to start from scratch during a crisis.
During the master class training, we:
- Look at real-life case studies
- Examine why outcomes were good or bad
- Determine what's important for your person's advance care plan
- Suggest scenarios for you to make sure are in your person's advance care plan
- Show you how to make sure it's an enforceable legal document
- Answer questions
After finishing the master class training, you'll be able to:
- Leave class with peace of mind and the outline of your person's advance care plan
- Feel loads better because you're clear on what needs done, and how to accomplish it
- Have lifetime access to the recording
**Important! Please read** After you've enrolled, you'll be redirected to a page that gives you directions to log in for the class. You will also receive an email within 24 hours with the same information. Still need help/have questions? Please contact Support.
2020 Monthly + Daily Planner for Dementia Care Partners
with Pro Tips from The Dementia Sherpa
Run 2020 like a boss
with the planner designed with you in mind
Dementia care partners have one of the toughest jobs around: caring for and keeping track of the scheduling details of their person and themselves.
These sections make it easier for you stay on top of it all--and feel supported along the way:
- Important People: My Person + Me
- Important People + Services: Our Team
- Monthly Project Master List
- Weekly Encouraging Quote
- Weekly Project + Action Steps
- Weekly Treat
- Monthly Recap: Rock Star Moves
- Monthly Recap: Not Quite Crushing It (Yet!)
- The Dementia Sherpa's Pro Tips
- A-HA! Notes
We know some days will be fun and filled with joy. Others will be challenging and have you screaming for Calgon to take you away.
Make 2020 the year you take charge with confidence and maximize the good days.
8.5" x 11" soft cover * 160 pages
US customers: FREE shipping * No tax * 14.95 USD
The Dementia Sherpa's Guide to Moving into Memory Care
Make the Move into Memory Care with the Right Strategies, System, & Support
Program includes 5 Modules ($1,235.00 Value) + 3 Bonuses ($391.00 Value), and lifetime access:
- Module 1: Making the Right Decision ($247.00 Value)
- Module 2: Making the Most of Memory Care ($247.00 Value)
- Module 3: Smoothing the Move into Memory Care ($247.00 Value)
- Module 4: Life After the Move to Memory Care ($247.00 Value)
- Module 5: Living Inside Memory Care ($247.00 Value)
- BONUS #1: Making the Move Master Timeline ($97.00 Value)
- BONUS #2: How to Have an Awesome Visit Cheat Sheet ($47.00 Value)
- BONUS # 3: Pro Tips from a Placement Consultant ($247.00 Value)
Memory Care at Home
The comprehensive online course that teaches you the same techniques and skills the pros are trained to use so you can start getting great results right away (even if you're brand new to dementia world or haven't had success before).
Manage behaviors without adding meds, maximize quality of life, strengthen your bond, & create an action plan for now & later so that you can step into the life you & your loved one deserve!
Program includes over 8 hours of training + 4 bonuses ($2,200 Value), and lifetime access:
- Module 1: The Whole Brain Under Attack - Understanding What’s Happening for Your Loved One
- Module 2: Using Your Super Power - Communicating in a Way That Makes Sense to Your Loved One
- Module 3: Bringing the “Good Stuff” - Ending Dementia-Related Behaviors without Adding Drugs
- Module 4: Creating Your Dementia Sherpa Roadmap - Your Plan for Right Now, Down the Road, and All Points In-Between
- Module 5: Caregiving Like a Pro - Setting Yourself up to Go the Distance
- Module 6: Making Every Day the Best Day - Creating Moments of Joy
- BONUS #1: 4 Seasonal Moments of Joy Calendars ($250.00 value)
- BONUS #2: Home Soothing Room Guide + Shopping List ($250.00 value)
- BONUS #3: The Language of “Behaviors” Guide ($250.00 value)
- BONUS #4: Driving + Dementia Guide: How to Settle the Issue with Compassion ($250.00 value)
Dementia Caregiver Strategy Call
Essential Sherpa Services for Private Clients