In This Episode
Let’s just have some fun, already! If you’re looking for ideas of what to do with your person while you’re living la vida (stir) loca, this is the episode for you. Julie Bigham, founder of Joy-Filled Visits and a former activities director, shares ideas and tells a moving story about a woman able to engage more than her family thought possible.
Mentioned in This Episode
- Creating Joy-Filled Visits in the Midst of Alzheimer’s: A step by step guide for engaging fun for family caregivers
Julie’s first book: Gifts from Gramps: My Joy-Filled Journey from Granddaughter to Grandmother (free for a limited time!)
- Joy-Filled Visits Special Edition Newsletter
- The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC): Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Complimentary Strategy Call for Dementia Care Partners
- Master Class Training: Make Your Own Luck: 8 Ways to Start Reducing Your Chances of Developing Dementia Right Now
- Replay: Master Class Training: Advance Care Planning
- Replay: Master Class Training: Creating Your Care Partnering Plan for 2020
More For Care Partners
Dementia can last 20+ years.
That's a long time to struggle with trial and error!
If you're ready to step out of overwhelm (and anxiety about the future), click the button below now to schedule your complimentary Dementia Caregiver Strategy call with Christy. (Mobile users, click HERE.)
It's time for you and your person to step into the life you deserve.
Mike Good founded The Alzheimer’s Podcast in May 2017. Christy appears as a guest in episodes 15, 19, 21, and 23-26. She became the featured expert on the show starting with episode 28 and appears in every episode after, except 56. When Mike decided to follow his bliss, Christy took over the show in January 2019.
If you have questions or comments for Phil (or me), please let us know! We love hearing from you 🙂